CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

well deserved, boys

Big Henry went to bed last night with visions of sugar plums dancing in his head.
Well, you know what I mean. It was like Christmas morning for him when this happened...
Very happy boys


Lead in to the dog-pile on Robbie.


magnificent mid-fielder, sorta cute, too.


clutch.


double-clutch.


no pads, no helmets, right?


hot, but humbled.


Nick Rimando is a hero.
He was David against Goliath last night.
Our whole family had a blast last night watching the game at my folk's house. It was more fun than we ever would have had seeing it live, in Seattle. I'm so glad we stayed put.
Henry took Maddi (who is a true fan) and Bud Bud to the airport today.
Maddi got her jersey signed by Andy Williams again, and Little Henry picked up on all of the RSL chants. We are planning to venture out the the parade tomorrow.
Let's hope for another great season!

3 comments:

  1. I second that post. What a great night - game - family! Uber fun.

    Love the last pic. Such emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cool! Well I'll admit I didn't know anything about the win until I saw an interview with Chris Wingert on Good Things Utah this morning. He's cute. Now I'm thinking I should have watched the game.

    Love how your kids love soccer and what a great autograph to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so freaking awesome!!! love it. way to go to your boys!!

    ReplyDelete