CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

the second-hand garden

Earlier today, this was the extent of green on my front step.
This evening, my cute friend Jeni passed on some unwanted ceramic pots... to me!

I love the addition. Welcoming, times 3!

The plants were already in my garage,
waiting to be planted elsewhere, but were given a sudden, new location.
Thank you Jeni!


I heart pink geraniums!



On a completely different subject,
yet happening simultaneous to the planting came this little treasure of a sound bite.

Henry says,"Mom, I really, really need to go potty. Can I just do it out here?" Of course I said, "Absolutely not!" Hillary is giggling mightily.
And yes, he dressed himself.

This body language is priceless.
Thank you, Kodak moment.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy to ask if it was okay to whiz on the nieghbor's yard before he actually presented arms! Not at all in the same league as Tonyboy who comes from the school of "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission"

    Love his fashion sense... I can see how that works. LOVE the body language and pained expression.

    Keep giggling Hillary.

    And have I mentioned that you are spoiled in the neighbor department?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me laugh out loud...loved every picture!
    Tiffany's remarks are perfect. Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Henry's comment brought back great memories. Jonny used to pee through our fence in the backyard while playing. Too busy to come in. Guess it's great to be a boy and young.

    Those pots are meant to be by your beautiful door. Thanks for promoting Tim the Turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pots and flowers. Planting is on my to do list... perhaps this weekend.

    Parker pees outside everyday. Cant stop him. Good grief, what is it with boys?

    ReplyDelete