CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

fearless herself, finds the tables turned

Hillary is our thrill-seeker.

Maddi is our safe-seeker.

My, how things can change.


This is Mickey's big wheel, found in California Adventure.

I purposely sat next to Maddi to help her cope with the anticipated fear factor of the ride.

She didn't need me this time.


However, Hillary nearly climbed out of the little gondola from pure terror.

It's a big ferris wheel, with each cage on its own separate coaster-thingy.

As the big wheel turns, each cage rolls around on its track-thingy.

(I know you've all been there, so you get it, right?)



Big Henry has never laughed so hard.

He and Little sat across from us, in complete hysterics over Hillary's unexpected reaction.


Not so scary for Mr. Casual.


You were a really good sport, Hillary.
So glad you got back on the horse and found your mojo.

4 comments:

  1. I feel so badly for Hill Bill's terror and at the same time am cracking up. I've never seen that expression on her face! Is she displaying any symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? ...and I'm still laughing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture is amazing. so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana, that picture of Hillary is CLASSiC! It totally made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete