CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

weirdisms

I get a secret pleasure out of discovering the random word that is generated by those security device-thingies on the Internet. You know, these:
I try pronouncing each one, just for fun. I even thought of collecting them in a journal and then assigning each one a new definition, sort of like a Sniglet. (see: blivett, backspackle and grantnap)
Today I got "tationce"
Clearly, my name is just a letter or two away from complete randomness.

*and to Maddi: Even though you will complain that it's not, this lame post does indeed count as "adding a new post, thank you very much."

3 comments:

  1. those things actually make me crazy! he he. what book you reading?? looks good. i need a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Yes, Yes. I, too have tried to say "the word." How did you get that graphic? I'm going to miss looking for everyone's blogs. Keep them going so I will have a feast when we return. We love all of you and miss you already! Have a good time down south and give Harris and MeAnn our love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It is an odd little step of posting a comment and I love that you are coming up with a new dictionary of weird words.

    p.s. Jonny continues to LOVE your class! He couldn't be happier about it. The spelling list is a hard one this week. If he spells his words a little off he's going to say it's in your special dictionary. hehe

    ReplyDelete