CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have this friend...

...who takes amazing photographs. I have known this for years, so I asked her if she would photograph my girls, and she graciously accepted.
these are my angels


uh...this is my 13 year old, I think




she captured every ounce of innocence on this one



I love the balance of this one



simply precious



Jeni does a million other things just as beautifully as she takes pictures. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I can't wait to get framing!

5 comments:

  1. Picture #2 - I'm crying just a little as I'm humming 'Sunrise, sunset' from Fiddler.

    Picture #3 - Oooh Hillary. You are tres adorable!

    What lovely girls you've got Miss Tatiana.

    Nicely done Jeni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Tatiana - "You don't know how to do it. I know how to do it." I'd like to know if Jeni used that line or if it's strictly a Cloyism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Jeni sure knows how to do it! Thank you, Jeni!!

    Maddi and Hillary, you are jewels, princesses and very lovely. The best part of the pictures is that Jeni captured the essence of your sweet personalities as well as your physical beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What cute pics. Maddi and Hill- you two are simply beautiful! Wow!

    Nice pics Jeni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say I do love those pictures, but just because they are the cutest little girls ever! And the little one should be a model. She's not even the tiniest bit camera shy. She came to life and was a natural. What beauties! Now I need to capture your little guy. I bet he would be a ham!

    ReplyDelete