CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Christmastime, how can I resist?

My babies lose their baby teeth while they're still babies. By now you've heard me carry on about how my babies are growing up too quickly. Factor in that the tooth fairy actually pays the child for such a crime against babyhood and you have yourself some serious irony.
This is little henry about three weeks ago. He "losed" his tooth while sprinting mach-7 on the treadmill. He very well may have experienced his first official "note to self" moment regarding speed to length of legs ratios and what not.
That's five teeth gone by 5. Dang, he's cute!


By 6 o'clock last night, we have the whole top row missing. Grampa Darrell kindly yanked the other to make a lovely pair of gummy sockets. I didn't even know it was that lose!
My only true non-lisper is now a full-on lisper. It's pretty cute and hopefully temporary.

Babies losing their teeth remind me about babies getting their first haircut and not looking like this anymore:
I will post about first haircuts when I am emotionally prepared to do so.

Suffice it to say, that "All he wants for Christmas" costs a lot more than his two front teeth.

5 comments:

  1. Just when I thought that boy of yours couldn't get any cuter. I love it. Not only is he handsome but you can see his upbeat personality in those eyes of his. It's like you know he's been up to something . . . like running at the speed of lightning on a treadmill perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly... I am in love with sweet Bud Bud. Fun to share in the moment :)

    He is an adorable 'Mach 7' type little guy. Hang on Hona. It's going to be a great ride!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! he is so cute!! and that baby pic of him is to die for!!! how i love that boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Grandpa says: Thank you Little, for letting me even up your smile. I am sure Santa will be very generous to such a brave boy. Love, Grandpa D.D.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the yummy cookies. We LOVE your sugar cookies and look forward to them every year. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete