CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

file under: warms my heart

Once in a while, I will find the children quietly playing together. When it happens, I do not disturb, for this is a blessed moment. Yesterday, I discovered such bliss while Henry and Hillary were legoing together, and it just warmed the little cockles of my heart. I couldn't help but pay tribute to some other moments that still just get me.

Easter mornings

nine years or less

up-doos

adoring sisters

Mom & Dad

dads who kneel down in support

girls who take ballet because Mommy asked them to

daughters that make honor roll...every time


first days of school

full-out tantrums while on vacation
frowning at the zoo

family pictures that work out

bare piggie-toes

cousins

I could go on for days. I'm a lucky girl!
ps. I have to add acorn collecting.
Three small people just emptied their socks filled with acorns right onto my desk.
"These are for faces, and these are for hats!"
Dreamy.

5 comments:

  1. dreamy indeed. such the cutest post ever. love those kidlets of yours. those are some good pictures. so fun to see!!!

    we feel lucky to have you as a neighbor and friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection in a post. You just covered the best things in life. So sweet to have a little walk back in time. I love you Hona and your beautiful family too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post. So adorable and those kids are too! Love the Easter dresses, the kneeling daddy, the tiny dancers, and that little Henry is full of spunk. Love it!

    p.s. Enjoying this song too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've just had a lovely trip down memory lane...thanks! We are so grateful to be close enough to watch these little ones become big ones and feel a part of their lives.

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me weep. I love your good clear vision.

    ReplyDelete