CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

this reminded me..

of the day that Henry and Sophie dressed up and asked for a picnic lunch.
They both raided my costume box. Soph chose Princess Jasmine, while I converted a princess gown into a handsome, prince robe for Henry.
Instead of a blanket, I brought out a fringed rug, (magic carpet) for Jasmine.
They were only three years old.Fast forward Two days ago, Henry asked for a picnic lunch.
It is February and in the high 30's.
He invited Sophie and Parker to join him because I wouldn't brave the cold.
Parker is three now, and officially "in the group."
Look at his peace fingers.

It was all over in about 8 minutes, but oh, the joy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh those kids are so cute! I love them all and that I get to see them run through the neighborhood. What I don't love is how fast they grow. Your first adorable photo feels like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hovering angels obeyed my command and pinched their fingers on John and Ashley's collars, whispering that they should go buy that house up the street on Quail Run Road, where there were magical people who would dance in their garages and who had spare princess dresses and magic carpets. Good, good angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tatiana... two darling moments suspended in time. Similar, yet changing as they grow. Very sweet.

    Cori- you make my mouth hang open when I read your words. Mind candy. Mmmmm. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures make me so happy. how i love these three and the little threesome that they are some days. they make me so happy. and so do you!

    and seriously? where did time go? they used to me so little....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy children, happy music...what more can we look for in a post?
    I get just an inkling of a memory these children will have some day.

    ReplyDelete