CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

dear hillary

Today I went to Biztown with you.
I was just a mom-helper.
You were the CFO of Zions Bank.
You issued loans, took in deposits, and wrote all of the payroll checks for your employees. You were busy.


At one point, I stopped by to check in on you and you said urgently to me, "I am missing an invoice, and if I don't have and invoice, people don't get paid!"


Such a capable individual.

On task at all times.


Pleasant and even-tempered.

And look at this.
You received one of only four "Outstanding Citizenship" awards.
I think that I was the proudest mother today in Biztown.
Love you little CFO.
MOM

5 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure Hillary could rock the business world. I must clarify... she could rock pretty much whatever she put her mind to. Darling, smart, talented, capable. A potent combination! Looks like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling. just darling. how i love this girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot, woot. yeah for Hillary. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In typical Hillary style, even though Hillary told us all about Junior Achievement, she did'nt say a word about receiving a special award. We are so proud of you, Hillary! We love to have you around. Thanks for going with us tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need her to come work for me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete