CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

gnome men

Dear Henry,
Today was first snow.
We drove up to the house and you said, "Yes, there's enough snow to make a snowman!" I was beastly and muttered under my breath that there probably wasn't enough.
You raced to the snow gear and didn't even complain that your snow boots were 2 sizes too small. I zipped you up tight with mittens and all.
I drove off to run carpool, and returned to find your handiwork amidst the front lawn.
Three jaunty little snowmen, no higher than my knee.
My heart melted.

twigs and blades of grass used for adornments.
precious.
I love the heart of this boy!


4 comments:

  1. Yes... he is a sweet boy for sure. Precious first snow of the season enthusiasm and creative gnoming. And you are a wonderful mama. Go easy on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this post. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessed cameras to help us keep the moments. These pictures with your words make me weep. The kind of weepy that is from a swelling heart pushing the juices up and out. He is a darling boy.
    I told Parker yesterday that my snuggle cuddle dog (like his Old Dog) when I was young was named Henry.
    I think it was perfectly named, don't you?
    Oh, and by the way, thanks for putting the Charlie Brown Christmas Time Is Here on your blog. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete