CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

naughty turned nice

Taking it too far? Sort of, but I'm used to it.
The Gummy Bear Offense on Mother continued throughout Valentine's Day.
Kinda sweet? Well, yes.
Henry climbed out of bed at 1am to pull this together. He and Hillary were in on it. Actually, Henry is rather artistic. He removed all of the green bears for aesthetics.

Really, I don't like gummy bears, but Yorks are my fav!


One thing I have to look forward to for about the next nine years, will be the onslaught of "Sometimes I eat ten." inside jokes that Henry will serve up at any possible time. Great that Maddi and Hillary will be fully able to participate in the teasing of their mother.

Shuggie took to posing the bears... special.


Hooray for Valentine's loot!
Little finally gets the Star Wars Lego Wii game that he's been dreaming of.


Maddi, with some metallic flip flops and a new shirt.


Hillary, with the new shirt from Justice... Right on!
Happy Valentine's Day!
by the way,
Henry turns 41 in 9 days,..... hmmm.... could be interesting.

8 comments:

  1. well done hen.

    and that is a very nice valentine giving. well done tat.

    41... man. how will we party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Redemption... it's a beautiful thing.

    Well done Henry & Co.

    Tatiana, you're a lucky girl. (you know they only tease you when they 'like' you!)

    OXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my birthday I want what every 41 year old male wants. A pair of briefs made out of .................................
    You guessed it Gummy Bears. (Note to Tat, try to eat just 10). Good luck Bloggers of the world trying to go to sleep with the vision of me in my Gummy Briefs. My gift to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, isn't that sweet?

    What a lucky girl to have her man actually get out of bed in the middle of the night to stage a happy and original surprize! I think he loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S.
    I'm available if you need any help with the briefs. Tracing paper, sissors, three sided ruler...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It just keeps getting better and better. I'll overlook the 10 injured bears because that is just the sweetest gift ever. {I got a card with handcuffs on it, but at least it was pink}

    Looks like lots of love over there. And what fun it will be to plan Henry's big day with a little pay back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, nice job with the Gummys! Maybe you'll have to take my grandmotherly nickname when you get old(er).
    I adore your whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, that was me, Cori, who posted that comment above, even though it says Ashley did. I know Ash also adores your whole family, but nobody calls her Gummy. Yet.
    I'm over here at John and Ashley's waiting for Dave to come back with the cooler so we can haul this warming freezer stache up to your house. Their computer will not let me use my own name while I am blog stalking.
    Cori

    ps-just got a dose of the Gummy Bear song. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete