CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Such a good day!

The knobbiest knees in the west.
double click the photo for maximum viewage.

He's only four

3 on 3 is a great way to play. no goalie. how fun is that?



Here's a bit from today's game. Henry gives his best showing yet, and can finally lay claim to one goal. You'll notice that he throws the ball inbounds to himself, and scores a beauty. Also, note the fists-in-the-air cheer he gives himself to the two boys on the blue team. It's actually a classic H move from oh, about '87.

Next on the to do list today was the swim meet for Hillary. She is doing so great! Her cousins Sarah, Emily, and her friend Eva all competed as well. Go girls!


Here she is in lane three (from the bottom) rocking the freestyle. What a little worker!

This clip is quality videography. I was running my camcorder simultaneously with the other hand. Hillary is in lane one. As my camera continues to roll, you will get a lovely shot of my thighs and miscellaneous bodies around me. It's the work involved in this stroke that makes me tired just in watching it. I am so proud of your work, Hillary!


3 comments:

  1. Henry, way to go! You are getting to be a really good soccer player, like your Dad. We are glad your Mom took such good pictures for us to see.
    Hillary, we can't believe your great swimming!
    It is clear that you have been working hard since I took you to your swim class last summer. You have really improved. We are very impressed and anxious to watch you swim in person but so glad your Mom took pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Henry! What a great goal. I love soccer at this age. Priceless.

    Hillary you are a born swimmer! Great work. I loved having you at our egg hunt. You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Ihrig children!! So impressed. Love the swimming Hil.

    and seriously... been laughing about the wife swap all day!

    ReplyDelete