CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wicked good

The day finally came. Four small pieces of paper sitting in my cupboard for 120 days never proved to be so enjoyable. If you get the chance, see it. You will smile for 3 hours straight. it's not easy being green - Elphaba has such a good heart

random acts of kindness- perfect strangers who offer to get the whole of you into the frame.
perma-grin gals

If my new playlist is working, you will hear some Wicked tunes. (Big ups to me for figuring it out all by myself.) If you listen long enough, you will get all John Mayer all the time. I encourage you to become a fan, or, just scroll to the bottom to shut it down if it gags you. Oh yes, Mr. Ihrig made me throw in a Pixie's song on the last track. I am not a fan, but whatever makes the boy happy makes me happy.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I saw this in NYC and it was great! Love the music. I felt like I was there again. Cute family photo. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love wicked. And what cute pics of you guys!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I'm so glad the girls could go. What a great memory it will be for them. Wish I'd been there with my girls too!! Missed you while we were away. oxox

    ReplyDelete