CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Uncle!

I give in. Here is my blog. Pop culture, you win. I figure this was inevitable. I have been surfing the blogs of friends whom I know and love for the past year now. I guess after a while, I just felt like a bit of a moocher; like I hitched a ride for a semester and never offered any gas money. Now I just feel plain yucky about that. In no way am I saying this will fly at all; this is strictly a trial run. For legal reasons, a disclaimer follows:
  • I may not be clever or funny, ever.
  • My readership will be scant, at best.
  • I will make egregious spelling and grammatical errors.
  • I might accidentally offend you in my posts.
  • I will never be offended by your comments.
  • You may wonder if I plagiarized or ripped off from another, cuz I might have.
  • If on any level, blogging is similar to scrap booking, I will fail.
  • I may spend more time revising the color scheme of my template than blogging.

Now, let's begin.

4 comments:

  1. yippe. i am so excited. a tatiana blog... could life get any better than that? indeed, lets begin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wierd... okay this is really ashley- not john. and i am sure he will love me for posting that comment under his name. oops.

    though i am sure he is happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. so glad you joined us. can't wait to read was happenin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You are a delightful writer Tatiana... I'm going to really enjoy this! Ditto on most levels of the blogging issue. I too am a moocher. I'm so excited to get to carpool with you.

    ReplyDelete